What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to improve eyesight naturally by doing simple eye exercises
- Regain the complete care-free freedom in your life by improving your eyesight
- Say “no” to a lifetime of glasses, contact lenses and worsening vision
- Learn how to apply the right techniques to improve your eyesight
- Throw away your glasses in just a few weeks from now
- Learn how to improve your eyesight naturally
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Improve Eyesight Naturally scores 72.49/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://tedmaser.com/howtoimproveeyesightnaturally/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $23.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: tedmaser.com you’ll also be taken through to tedmaser.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)